1. the power of influencing buyer’s purchasing decisions using empathy and focussing on feelings to help develop trust in order to build long term, profitable relationships.
WHY MARKETING IS EVIL.
Addressing the problem directly.
- Marketers use many psychological ploys to manipulate buyers into buying things they don't need.
- Marketing focusses on creating a shallow image and neglects the true substance of a product.
- Marketing impedes rational purchasing decisions.
We could go on and on. In fact, if you'd like to learn more about how marketing sucks, check out this article by Marty Nemko, PhD, from PsychologyToday.
If you'd like to learn more about how we're addressing this, read on below.
MARKETING FOR GOOD:
- Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind, particularly how behavior is affected. Just as easily as marketers can manipulate human behavior to make stupid purchasing decisions, we can also easily influence wise purchasing decisions.
- Communicating beautiful imagery and branding is how we attract the right customers, and the substance your company has is how we retain happy and loyal customers.
- The secret sauce lies in qualifying the right customers for the right product, and building a strong foundational relationship between them.
Marketing will always be around as long as businesses will be trying to sell things. They go hand in hand.
The process of marketing can be changed and improved for the better, and that's what Afanasyev Inocalla Agency seeks to do.
We love to hear your feedback.
"Most notably, we've worked together on the company's social media. This impresses me because I require those I work with on this to deeply understand the vision and direction of Elysian as a whole. Not only this, but Rika has never missed a deadline and stands out as a collaborator I've worked with when delivering tough feedback."
- C. Rodgers.
Elysian Coffee Roasters.
"Being a franchise owner, I was looking for a way to help my brand stand out on social media. The education industry is something I'm passionate about, but the competition in tutoring services is high. Our approach to education is different, and I needed to find a way to communicate that to my future customers. Marianna has an uncanny talent in helping us stand out, yet still remain true to our franchise's brand guidelines."
- N. Afanasyev.
SAM Port Coquitlam.
BIPPITY BOPPITY BOOP INTO A CALL WITH US!
If you need help...
Developing your products and services to be more useful.
Differentiating your brand with leading edge research.
Building a customer base on loyalty and primed for long-term relationship selling.
...reach out to us. Let's find out how we can create magic together.